Tuesday, June 9, 2009

REGARDING HUMAN RIGHTS AND DISCRIMINATION-STILL WAITING ON PERCY MALONE, OF ARKANSAS


I spoke with Senator Percy Malone's (D Arkadelphia) assistant a few days ago, she told me he was in D.C., no doubt standing up for an entire group of people he clearly discriminated against in the past. But I'm sure he has righted his ways, I'm confident he's had his "Road to Damascus" (or flight path to D.C.) experience. Probably not.

Mr. Malone, please come out from under your desk and address the comments you made to me, the comments I posted on my blog. I did notice that someone from Arkadelphia has been hitting my blog, specifically searching "percy malone." Could it be the elusive Percy Malone himself? We'll see, I will be around far longer than him, fighting for the rights of adults and children alike, and I will not relent.

The policies of the Office of Child Support Enforcement contribute to depression, abject poverty, despair, they harm children, they lead to dysfunction in children and families, they pit families against one another, and they lead to increased drug abuse, increased alcohol abuse, and domestic violence.
In addition, the laws as they are written violate Article 14 of the United States Constitution as well as a whole host of Articles from The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, adopted by the United States on December 10, 1948. And for the Intellectually Incurious out there, those that never heard of The Declaration, the Chairperson of this historical and monumental Declaration was First Lady of the United States, Eleanor Roosevelt.

I challenge you to prove me wrong Mr. Malone. Oh I forgot, you "don't much care about the adults," do you Percy? Did you ever stop to think "Senator" that the Government Check drawn on the Treasury you cash from your elected seat comes from the backs of tax paying adults? For some reason, I don't think you're much of a thinker...I am still awaiting your response to my email and my articles.

Peace-
Onward


No comments: