Friday, June 5, 2009

CHASING DOWN ARKANSAS LEGISLATORS


I posted a few days ago regarding Percy Malone of Arkadelphia, AR. (pictured) I have attempted to obtain a statement from his office, and at the time of this posting I am waiting on a call from Senator Malone to discuss the email I sent him as well as the post from a few days ago. I'll post the discussion when it occurs, I'm not holding my breath, but I'm confident I will be able to catch up with him.
A sidebar-he looks congenial enough (albeit a little squirrly) in his picture but (I've used this analogy before) dealing with him reminded me of watching John McCain wander around the stage during the 2nd Presidential debate like a octogenarian looking for his lost Poodle.


I will say I spoke with his assistant today, Amy Johnson, and she was as polite and gracious as always. Perhaps some of her personality will rub off on Malone. Again, no breath holding here.

Not much else to say at this point, except for this: Change will come to the system of the OCSE as we know it today. The policies of the OCSE lead to the destruction of families, the policies pit families against one another, and the policies discriminate against a particular group of people, with taxpayer money. Clearly this is violation of the 14th amendment of the Constitution, as well as numerous Articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Peace-

No comments: