Sunday, June 7, 2009

"OH YOU DON'T NEED METH AND YOU DON'T NEED SPEED CAUSE EVERYTHING'S BETTER WITH A BAG OF WEED"

This episode of the Family Guy came on in April, on the 20th, it was replayed on Fox tonight, in celebration of all things herbage. I had to post it, there is no sense in hiding who I am. As I become more and more involved in policy in the United States, I am not going to sell out as some have tried to entice me to do. (Patrick Henry Flanagin, (D) Forrest City, AR.)

Regarding the issues I hold dear, the issues that affect my family and thousands if not millions of others, passion is me and I am passion.

I am for the legalization Marijuana. Hard drugs must be focused on, drugs like Meth, Cocaine, Heroin and alcohol. Marijuana is simply not on the same level as these others, and Pot contributes to far less horror, tragedy, depression and death as oh, I don't know, a legal drug such as Alcohol.

100,000 die in the U.S. from Alcohol every year, and that DOES NOT include car wrecks.

The foolishness regarding the obsolete policies of the vilification of hemp and marijuana have to be addressed and cast aside. They simply do not measure up to the science. This is just another addition of things on my plate. Enjoy, Searchers, and remember:

"A bag of weed, a bag of weed, everything's better with a bag of weed!"



Oh, and I wanted to point out that the border of the vid is green Ha,Ha...






peace, Love y'all

*update* I changed the title of this post, cause I wanted to.

No comments: