1. I have more foreign policy experience that Sarah Palin.
2. I can tell anyone that asks precisely what the Bush Doctrine is.
3. I can tell you what the Truman Doctrine is.
4. I have been to more countries than Sarah Palin.
5. I have lived in more states than Sarah Palin, giving me a more concise viewpoint on many different cultures within the United States:
F. North Carolina
I have visited more states than Sarah Palin:
I. Wisconsin(actually my relatives owned land in Wisconsin. I spent many, many weekends there outside of Avoca/Muscoda-pronounced Muscoday-so although never a resident, quite a few of my formative years were in Wisconsin. Hell, I rode my first motorcycle, shot my first pistol,shot my first rifle, milked my first cow, slaughtered my first rabbit, harvested my first puffball-in Wisconsin. The cheese and curd is amazing! "America's Dairyland")
J. South Carolina
I think that's all...it is time for a systemic change in the United States...what did Thomas Jefferson say?
Clearly I have more experience, depth, compassion, and decency than Sarah Palin.
Batten down the hatches...O yeah-what about taking care of the Karl Rove problem?