Friday, October 12, 2007

Digging Deeper

My ineptitude of this blog shit is apparent right now...The blank spot, if you right click on it and click on "open link" is a scathing report on the war in Iraq from the times or maybe the tribune hell, i don't remember...




















Thinking about what I would say on a blog, (in the context of what I say), I only have reservations because I'm assuming someone else in going to read this. But that what I like about this blog...i can say what I want...I can tell you that I have an insane amount of rage toward the fuck ups that tried to kill me on that night in August...but I'm moving on...Kell and Jakob and I are heading in the right direction, and we remain on the fucking top...VICTORIOUS...








See, this is what I like about this blog...I can honestly say that I am no longer even pretending to be a capitalist. I really would like to see a systemic change in the U.S. I'm reading Randall Robinson's "The Debt: What America Owes to Blacks" my professor in my Black Studies course turned me on to it, and the range of the "History of Lies" taught in the public schools I went to.



The rape and genocide of the Natives is spoken about even less. I want to get involved in the studies of the Indigenous People as well as the people of African decent in the U.S., as well as Latin cultures. I'm very interested in learning more about Cuba...There's just such a massive world out there and the U.S. is so insulated from everyone else. I posted a map of the world to make sure you knew which world I was talking about....Bill Maher is on, if you get a chance check out the episode with Mos Def and Cornel West...very good HBO...Peace and 420...









No comments: