Sue Bentley returns to her home where two small propane-powered panels are
her only source of heat. The panels can be a fire hazard, and many Northeast
Arkansas residents have been sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning.
It may be
weeks before Bentley’s electricity returns. Not a single person had power in
Lawrence County as of Friday afternoon, officials said..."
My Family is in Lawrence County.
I hope the power grid can be restored quickly, and I will be on the phone tomorrow to get more information.