Saturday, September 12, 2009

BEING ATTACKED FOR BELIEFS-

I'm down with that; it has happened before....And since my AIDS posting, I have received more hate mail than at any other time. It is not surprising that when I research where the hate is coming from I find it originates in Searcy, AR, Little Rock, AR, and Northeast and Northwest/NorthCentral Arkansas

After all, the KKK website originates from the Arkansas Section of the Bible Belt. Big Surprise.


Disclaimer: My inlaws espouse hate. I do not. They encourage hate speech such as when Samuel Christian Flanagin called me a Nigger, and violently attacked me and my wife in our home. His father, Patrick Henry Flanagin former State Representative, embraces his sons behavior. Ironically, their home state of Arkansas hosts the Ku Klux Klan in Harrison AR, according to the Klans' website: KU KLUX KLAN.

Welcome to the Bible Belt and Pat Flanagins' home state.

Get out while you can; come back when the good ole boys are shut down for ever.

Peace

No comments: